Monday, April 8, 2013

Anxiety Killed the Bear

So the reason nothing has been posted on here is due to an overwhelming feeling of anxiety that my anonymous blog was no longer anonymous. This was mainly due to the housemate I referred to in a previous post making a number of comments regarding issues I had discussed previously....I could only assume she had taken my laptop, figured out my password, knew I had a blog, found that email address and password and then logged on...Of course I knew this couldn't be the case, so decided she was able to read my thoughts. I even asked a friend if it was possible for my texts to be going to her phone as well as the person I was meaning to text...What can I say? I'm a 'check the hair straighteners are off 20 times before I go out' kinda girl....

I also think the fact that I have now started my dissertation has probably resulted in returning to the Blogger world...


Nothing exciting has particularly happened. Although the mentioned housemate is now an ex-housemate due to a recent move. I've been in my new house for just under a week now and enjoying a large bedroom and a lovely wooden desk to spread my mess. I have become really unfit recently so have decided to attend '1000 Calorie Boot Camp' tonight with my new housemate. Most of the instructors are ex-army, I think I'll cry if they shout at me. That is, if I have any tears left after watching One Born Every Minute yesterday when the baby died. Seriously- why would you televise this to the nation's broodiest ladies?!


I went out Saturday in all my finery with my new housemates. I ended up doing laps of the club on the hunt for some hunks. The only flaw with this plan was that a friend of my housemates came with me...she was totally gorgeous. Literally every guy I spoke to ignored me the minute they saw her, and I became invisible. A super power I always thought would be nice to have to spy on people, but to be used when and where I wanted. One guy actually felt the need to come up to me "your friend is gorgeous', he said drooling. Yes. Thank you. worstpersontohaveasawingman.


C'est la vie...x

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't love you more ! What a rubbish wing man though. I can't wait to meet your new house mates and your messy desk wwweeee :D Good luck at boot camp and walking tomorrow hah !

    Audrey xxxx

    ReplyDelete